RTI is hiring an Implementation Consultant to lead product and service implementation activities for new clients of our restaurant back-office management system, RTIconnect. The ideal candidate will have significant quick-service or fast-casual restaurant management experience, with an understanding of food and labor cost issues pertaining to day-to-day operations.
This position operates in a mostly Monday–Friday office environment but does require up to two Saturday or Sunday shifts per month and may also involve travel for onsite training a few times per year. In addition, there will be times that the position requires additional work after hours and on weekends to successfully onboard clients in the initial days/weeks of their Implementation, as well as being available for follow up with Management at RTI. As a consultant, you will become an expert on our back-office software and will work with clients to train and implement within their organization. The position also involves application support including problem solving and escalation as well as addressing end-user questions.
First and foremost, this position requires superior customer awareness and service skills. The position also requires experience in developing, executing, and reporting on implementation projects. The consultant is responsible for delivery of custom software configurations, customer training (onsite or online), and implementation support through the ‘go-live’ phase. This successful candidate will need a professional presence, excellent communication and organizational skills, creative problem-solving skills, and the ability to adapt to a changing workflow. This is an opportunity to use your restaurant experience in an office environment supporting restaurant operators on our proprietary software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary liaison and advocate for client through all phases of setup, training and implementation, including post-implementation support until the client can be turned over to the application support group.
- Identify critical success factors and insure deliverable time frames are met during the project implementation.
- Develop and maintain detailed work plans to insure projects proceed on schedule and key deliverable time frames are met.
- Assist client in implementing software within their operational environment and helping to customize software to meet client’s business process requirements.
- Prepare curriculum and train clients in classroom, onsite, and online settings.
- Provide client guidance in the development and delivery of training curriculum within their organization.
- Perform 1st and 2nd level troubleshooting via telephone for application support issues reported by clients who use RTI’s restaurant operations software.
- Work in cross-functional settings to isolate issues with technical support and/or application developers, to diagnose and provide client a timely resolution to issues.
- Create detailed documentation of support issues to clearly communicate status and problem/resolution activities to internal and external customers.
- Document product defects and requests for changed functionality by clients in our issue tracking system.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- See here for more information about benefits.
RTI has been developing applications software for 30 years. We are looking for people who are innovative, intelligent, and have a strong desire to learn and grow professionally. While we have a business casual, friendly environment, the work is challenging. We are located north of Atlanta, GA in Marietta, near I-75 and I-575.
Résumés should be emailed to careers@internetRTI.com.