.NET Software Developer
RTI has an immediate opening for a .NET Software Developer. Our software is used by well-known multi-unit quick service restaurants (a.k.a. “fast food restaurants”) such as Arby’s, Bojangle’s, Checkers/Rally’s, Church’s Chicken, Long John Silver’s, McDonald’s, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, and Wendy’s.
We have a range of desktop and web solutions that may be hosted locally or in our data center on a Software as a Service (SaaS) basis. In addition, we are building mobile apps to meet the demands of today’s restaurant employee workforce.
- BS in Computer Science or related degree
- 3+ years .NET – C# or VB.NET
- 2+ years T-SQL
- 2+ years Agile, preferably Scrum
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must be a US Citizen – No sponsorship
- Mobile Application development experience
- Test Driven Development (TDD) or Behavior Driven Development (BDD) experience
Salary depends on experience.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Hours
- See here for more information about benefits.
RTI has been developing applications software for 30 years. We are looking for people who are innovative, intelligent, and have a strong desire to learn and grow professionally. While we have a business casual, friendly environment, the work is challenging. We are located north of Atlanta, GA in Marietta, near I-75 and I-575.
Résumés should be emailed to careers@internetRTI.com.