Quality Assurance Analyst
RTI has an immediate opening for a QA Analyst.
Our software is used by well-known multi-unit quick service restaurants such as Arby’s, Burger King, Checkers/Rally’s, McDonald’s, and Wendy’s. We have a range of mobile, web, Software as a Service (SaaS), and client/server solutions, all built on the Microsoft stack.
- Minimum 2+ years of QA experience
- Perform all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, system and integration testing
- Experience with TestComplete or other Functional Automated Testing Tools
- Create, maintain, and execute test plans
- Defect detection, reporting, and tracking
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of programming logic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be a US Citizen – No sponsorship
- BS degree in Information Systems
- Experience with VBScript
- Experience with SQL
- Scrum, Kanban, and other Agile
Salary depends on experience.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Hours
- See here for more information about benefits.
RTI has been developing applications software for 30 years. We are looking for people who are innovative, intelligent, and have a strong desire to learn and grow professionally. While we have a business casual, friendly environment, the work is challenging. We are located north of Atlanta, GA in Marietta, near I-75 and I-575.
Résumés should be emailed to careers@internetRTI.com.