Quality Assurance Manager
RTI has an immediate opening for a QA Manager.
This key position is responsible for developing the people and processes to ensure the quality of the software we deliver to our clients. This role works closely with product owners, stake holders, and other team members.
Our software is used by multi-unit quick-service restaurants such as Arby’s, Burger King, Checkers/Rally’s, McDonald’s, and Wendy’s. We have a range of mobile, web, SaaS, and client/server solutions.
- Identify and adopt new testing methodologies and best practices
- Educate developers and QA staff on methods to improve quality
- Onboard and train new employees
- Evaluate employee performance and guide professional growth
- Write/Review test pans
- Write/Execute automated test cases
- Participate in code reviews
- Attend daily standup meetings
- Respond to changes in priorities
- Participate in backlog refinement sessions
- Provide final say on “go/no-go” for release
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field (e.g., Math)
- 7+ years’ experience in software design and development or testing
- 3+ years of management experience in QA
- Risk analysis and management
- Ability to say “No” when quality standards are not met
- Passion for excellence
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills (root cause analysis)
- Significant experience in writing and maintaining test scripts
- Experience in writing automated test cases
- Expert in debugging and troubleshooting
- Deep experience in writing SQL queries
- Enjoys problem solving
Salary depends on experience.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Hours
- See here for more information about benefits.
RTI has been developing applications software for 30 years. We are looking for people who are innovative, intelligent, and have a strong desire to learn and grow professionally. While we have a business casual, friendly environment, the work is challenging. We are located north of Atlanta, GA in Marietta, near I-75 and I-575.
We have a company-wide Strategic Objective where we commit to the following standards:
- Treating employees with respect
- Providing competitive compensation
- Professional development
- High ethical standards
Résumés should be emailed to careers@internetRTI.com.