Sales Representative / Account Manager
RTI is adding to our inside software sales team. We work with some of the top names in the quick-service/fast-casual restaurant industry, providing software and services that help restaurant operators control food and labor costs, and simplifying multi-unit restaurant management. Our business is growing and to accommodate that growth, we’re looking for a top-notch individual to join our sales team.
To qualify, you MUST have at least 2+ years Restaurant Management experience AND 2–5 years successful Sales experience.
The RTI Account Sales Role
The Sales Representative / Account Manager will participate in achieving RTI’s growth strategy by acquiring long-term, quality clients through prospecting and conversion of leads into sales in such a way that it creates an environment where every client is an unqualified reference. Tasks include the following:
- Identify market or product opportunities through conversations with customers and industry insight.
Prospecting & Selling
- Maintain an adequate sales funnel to accomplish quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Contact accounts and develop an ongoing communication and relationship that keeps RTI top of mind when they are in the market for our products/services.
- Participate in trade shows or other events to promote RTI products and services.
- Provide sales demonstrations to qualified accounts.
- Close sales that accomplish the assigned sales goals on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Maintain communication with new clients to verify satisfaction with product/service purchased and to confirm that they are an unqualified reference once implementation concludes.
- Escalate any client issues/concerns received to the appropriate manager as soon as possible and advise the client who the responsible party will be.
- Maintain “goodwill” contacts with existing accounts on a frequency identified by the company.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all assigned RTI products and services.
- Continually develop sales knowledge and skills that improve personal performance and increase your personal contribution to the RTI sales effort.
- Provide backup coverage for other members of the Sales team when they are out of the office or unavailable, with the intent of providing a professional and seamless sales experience to RTI’s customers and prospects.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- See here for more information about benefits.
RTI has been developing applications software for 30 years. We are looking for people who are innovative, intelligent, and have a strong desire to learn and grow professionally. While we have a business casual, friendly environment, the work is challenging. We are located north of Atlanta, GA in Marietta, near I-75 and I-575.
Résumés should be emailed to careers@internetRTI.com.