In an ongoing series of healthcare bulletins, we highlight individual and important aspects of healthcare compliance and how—with RTI—you can prepare your company to meet the new requirements. The previously published issues are listed below for your convenience.
- Healthcare Bulletin 1: This bulletin outlines the reports in RTI Payroll that help you determine which employees might qualify for healthcare.
- Healthcare Bulletin 2: This bulletin provides a recap of all the new healthcare features in RTI Payroll.
- Healthcare Bulletin 3: This bulletin outlines the process of notifying eligible employees and recording which employees have accepted or declined coverage.
- Healthcare Bulletin 4: This bulletin reviews how all the safe harbor methods work and how to implement them in RTI Payroll. A safe harbor is a way of testing your employees’ insurance contribution amounts to ensure they meet the affordability requirements of the Affordable Care Act.
- Healthcare Bulletin 5: This bulletin provides an overview of the healthcare cycle and highlights two important steps in the cycle—consulting the Alert Report and the Manager Action Report.
- Healthcare Bulletin 6: This bulletin features the Healthcare Status Report, which provides the healthcare status of all employees to help ensure that everybody is accounted for.
- Healthcare Bulletin 7: This bulletin focuses on preparing for open enrollment with the Manager Action Report and the Healthcare Status Report.
- Healthcare Bulletin 8: This bulletin focuses on preparing to print the new IRS required 1095-C form in RTI Payroll.